http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3097515/posts?page=62#62

What is amazing to me is that it’s OBVIOUSly an inductive pursuit right now
to figure out LENR, otherwise WE WOULD BE BUYING THEM. But skeptopaths
come onto inductive threads like this and act like their  post is the
end-all, be-all that answers all questions: I’ll believe it when I can buy
it. It simply adds ZERO substance to the investigation. It is a form of
trolling, because you add in all kinds of snarky comments along the way.

Do you log onto other inductive threads the same way? Do you DEMAND to know
who’s going to win the 2014 elections? Do you log onto those threads and
say, “I’ll deal with this guy when he’s president, until then you all are
all just wasting your time.” No. Because such behavior is obvious trolling.
And if you DID post such nonsense, everyone would know you are a fool. But
here, you act like your foolishness is some kind of virtue.

It’s totally ridiculous. You can’t even answer one simple question about an
established scientific fact in the number of times this effect has been
replicated. You are a FOOL. And you can’t even see it.

62 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3097515/posts?page=62#62> posted
on *Mon 02 Dec 2013 07:07:40 PM PST* by Kevmo
<http://www.freerepublic.com/%7Ekevmo/>