I need to update these figures.  I realized I have been comparing OverUnity
Apples to UnderUnity Oranges.  Up until this week, Controlled Hot Fusion
(CHF) experiments haven't even broken overunity, let alone ignition.

*Nuclear fusion hits energy
milestone*<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3122281/posts>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/nuclear-fusion-hits-energy-milestone-1.2534140
"The final reaction took place in a tiny "hot spot" about half the width of
a human hair over about a ten thousandth of a millionth of a second. It
released 17.3 kilojoules - almost double the amount absorbed by the fuel."

look again at the two side by side:
cold fusion
2 * 3600 seconds average * 1/2* 300 Mjoules (Max) * 14,700 replications /
$300k average = 105840 sec*MjouleSamples/$

Hot fusion
  0.5 seconds*10^-9 average * 1/2* 17.3KK joules (max) * 20 replications /
$2 Billion average = 0.0000000000000000003 sec*MjouleSamples/$
That is now 25 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more bang for the buck.