> From: Terry Blanton
>
> > From: Jed Rothwell
>
> > That's preposterous. A development of this nature
> > would be of earthshaking important to every aspect
> > of physics, science, and technology.
>
> Well, I *did* recommend at least one FCC crystal of
> NaCl.  ;-)
>
> So, the Palmdale plant parking lot *is* full.
> What do you think they build there?

FWIW:

Regarding Dr. Peter Boylan's, PhD, TAW-50 claims.

I met Dr. Boyland back in the mid 1990s at a New Age Convention down in
Nebraska. That's when I learned that Boylan, who was a counselor, was himself
an "experiencer" of so-called Extraterrestrial Intelligence contact - what
others have classified as alien abduction contacts. Boylan wrote a book about
his personal experiences and brought forth the personal opinion that
"extraterrestrial contacts" are for the most part positive if not benign in
their nature. He struck me as a genuinely honest and sincere fellow who was
doing his best to help his patients, many who were also "experiencers"
themselves cope with their own personal experiences. Apparently he had
collected his own group of followers and supporters.

Evan back then I noted that he was becoming bold and confrontational in his
expressed opinion claiming there exists various governmental agencies that
possessed advanced "alien" technology and that those agencies are jealously
guarding their caches. I made it a point at one time at that convention to
suggest to Boylan that making such unsubstantiated claims, simply based on the
fact that he had a career in the counseling profession (a profession which
Boylan, PhD, at that time help respectable titles in) that many within his
profession would not take too kindly to his controversial public opinions. I
suggested to him that continuing to make such publicly stated opinions was
likely to get his professional career into trouble. His basic response back was
that he had to do what he had to do.

And indeed he did - and so did, apparently, the "government" or whatever we
want to call the Dark side of the Force, -DO- what they had to do.

Several yeas later, Dr. Boylan professional counseling career ran aground.
Accusations were made (by former supporters?) that he had had inappropriate
contact with some of his patients. The here-say really gets very seedy and I
have no interest in going into details. I don't believe the basis of the
original damaging claims of inappropriate contact were ever fully substantiated
(or at least what was being interpreted as inappropriate contact) - but the
damage had been done. He lost his "good" standing within the professional
community.

Mission Accomplished.

Personally, I don't know who or where Dr. Boylan gets his controversial
opinions from. It always seems to come from some "source" who must always
remain anonymous - for security reasons. A reader can read into that anything
they want.

As for me, I am left with the personal theory (one that I can't substantiate)
that Boylan had been played - or deliberately used. He is being used as a pawn.
The best explanation I can come up with is that certain clandestine agencies
felt it was in their best interest to regularly use Boylan as a mouthpiece for
the dissemination of disinformation. I theorize that Boylan is being used to
help make those on the outside viewing groups involved in UFO research, UFO
abductions, and so called "extraterrestrial contact" look like they are all run
by a bunch of gullible loony bins and wackos - and DISCREDITED PROFESSIONALS.

I have been left with the impression that Dr. Boyland is indeed sincere in his
efforts and that he probably truly believes in his cause. I'm also left with
the suspicion that some of his so-called anonymous "contacts" do not have
Boylan's best interest (of bringing the truth out to the general public) as
their true objective.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com