Editors of World's Most Prestigious Medical Journals:

    "Much of the Scientific Literature, Perhaps HALF, May Simply Be
Untrue"...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/editors-world%E2%80%99s-most-presti
gious-medical-journals-%E2%80%9Cmuch-scientific-literature-perhap

Science education should continually reinforce the fact that integrity and
morality are absolutely necessary for the scientific process to work.

"The most important endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions.
Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in
our actions can give beauty and dignity for life."

-Albert Einstein --- To Reverend C. Greenway, November 20,1950.

"Without 'ethical culture,' there is no salvation for humanity."

-Albert Einstein---From "The Need for Ethical Culture", January 5,1951.

-mark iverson