Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The product strategy of IH can be deduced from their actions as follows. IF
> Rossi's IP never worked, IH would have terminated the test within days of
> its start. . . .

Stop right there. Even in these first sentences you have already made
unwarranted assumptions about events you know nothing about.

I know very little about these events, but as I said several times, I.H.
and Rossi disagreed. That I am sure of. I was hoping they would reconcile
their disagreements, and I gather I.H. also hoped so. They thought it was
wrong, but evidently they wanted to give Rossi every opportunity to make it
right and prove his point. That seems sensible to me. You say "IH would
have terminated the test within days of its start" as if that were a fact.
As if you were in charge! I wouldn't have terminated the test. I.H. did not
terminate it. So they disagree with you.

You should not speculate about things you know nothing about. You are
building castles in the air.

> IH recognized Rossi's IP worked, since IH uses it in Brillouin;s product.

I doubt you know anything about this, or that you have any proof of that.
You should not make such strong assertions about other people's business
that you know nothing about.

Stop confusing your own speculation with facts.