Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

> Your statements,including label people as idiots, based on information you
> say is confidential . . .

No, as I told you several times, I pointed to the paper Penon published on
the internet. In my opinion, it shows he is an idiot. You can read it
yourself. Perhaps you will disagree.

Please stop repeating false statements.

It is not a question of taking sides.

Gluck has taken sides! He presents Rossi's point of view only. He attacks
I.H. and me, even though he has not heard the technical arguments by I.H.
yet.

> IH have provided very little information and has been vague in general,
> maybe exemption for communication with you.

Then you must wait for I.H. to provide more information before you try to
judge who is right. That's all I am saying.

> I think Rossi needs a chance to prove his claims.

Yes, he does. You have to wait to see his technical presentation as well.
You cannot simply believe he is getting 50 times input just because he says
so.

> It amazes me that IH does not clarify the situation if th
> ey have water tight argument.

It amazes me that you keep repeating this nonsense. I.H. cannot clarify the
situation in public at this time, because they have to respond to a
lawsuit. That is how lawsuits work. The lawyers tell both sides to shut up
until the dockets are filed.

I.H. will lose $89 million if they fail to file the arguments, or if their
arguments are not water-tight. So you can be sure they working hard to
prepare convincing argument.

You should note that Rossi did not present any data in defense of his
claims. That should tell you something.