The ERV made two rulings first to award 1.5 million to Rossi and then
another $10,000,000 based on his judgement that the Rossi reactor worked.
This sets a precedent that IH accepted the judgment of the ERV as
competent, impartial, valid and binding.

But now when it comes down the billion dollar judgment, the ERV is a fraud.
I don't think that line of reasoning will hold up in court. Such and
argument seems inconsistent, against precedence, arbitrary and self serving.

Is the ERV competent when he serves the interests of IH? Is that justice
and fair play; the court will decide.