Jed. "I have no knowledge of this alleged agreement, but I know that Rossi constantly lies about all kinds of things, including me. However, as I pointed out above, even if there were such an agreement, any sensible person would agree to modify it when the I.H. expert insisted he needed access. I gave the reasons above. I suggest you address these reasons, rather than pretending that an agreement of this nature is a suicide pact that both parties must blindly adhere to."

Jed, The only evidence we have is that IH made the agreement that each party would not visit the other in order to protect IP. You keep saying Rossi lied about it but have no proof of this. I am not persuaded that it was necessary to visit the customer in order to prove the output of the 1 MW plant. It should be straight forward to measure the input and the output of the plant with appropriate instrumentation. If that was not done, it is a different argument.