Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jed you say you know the data but have to keep them secret.
> Correct?

Rossi himself revealed some of the most important details in his interview
with Lewan. His numbers show that the temperature was close to 100 deg C.
With just a little pressure, a slight error in the temperature measurement,
or a little antifreeze in the water, there would be no steam. Just hot
water. Other data confirms that was the case. That eliminates most of the
enthalpy. He made other large errors which eliminate the rest.

You do not need any information from me to confirm this.

> Can you please tell the most 'innocent' ones- the daily consumes of
> electric energy from the grid by the 1MW plant?

I know what Rossi claimed. He says the output was 1000 kW and that was 50
times input, so the input would be 20 kW.

I cannot vouch for that. He did not describe how input power was measured.
However, looking at the machine, the temperature in the equipment shipping
container, and considering the smaller prototypes, ~20 kW sounds about
right to me.

This is also roughly how much heat the calorimetry shows was released by
the machine and the cooling loop. The calorimetry was dreadful -- the error
margins were huge! -- but after correcting for Rossi's idiotic mistakes it
was about 20 kW.

(Maybe these were Penon's idiotic mistakes. I wouldn't know.)

Experts say they have done better calorimetry, and confirmed there was no
excess heat. I have no knowledge of the details. I have only seen Rossi's
data and methods. I am now sure it was Rossi's because the numbers were the
same as the ones he gave Lewan.