Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

The roof has one circular roof fan at the left, and a rectangular box at
> the other.

I believe the box on the right is a skylight window.

We are talking about this photo, which I think was taken in 2014. That's
when the street view photos were taken.

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.8155624,-80.3248408,26m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

> Conclusion : allowing for heat loss through the ceiling, 1MW can be safely
> dissipated by a fan of this size.

The point is, it was incumbent upon Rossi to show that fan to the I.H.
expert and to let him measure the air temperature and flow rate. This was a
professional evaluation. You cannot take someone's word for something in
this situation. Especially not before signing a check for $89 million. That
would be unthinkable.

If the fan and duct air temperature and flow prove the excess heat is real,
Rossi would be crazy not to show them to I.H.