Harry,

Thanks for sharing your work on orbital mechanics geometry with me and with the
rest of the Vort Collective.

Wow! That is a really fascinating animated geometric construct. Incredibly
elaborate. You appear to be quite gifted in your ability to build complicated
animation concepts. My complements! And now, here's my critique! (Don't worry.
I'm still extremely impressed.)

I desperately wanted to be able to stop your animated gif at various points.
There are many, MANY, lines and circles you are generating here as you try to
get your point across. I keep getting lost. I can't keep up with what you are
trying to reveal. I suspect your construct would be better understood and
appreciated by the general public (and me too) if you could break the steps
down into more digestible chunks. I would also recommend adding some
descriptive wording here and there as you pause after something important has
or is about to happen.

One lesson I've had to learn the hard way about my own Kepler related work is
that we, the researcher, can become somewhat isolated (blinded) by the fact
that if we throw a bunch of data too quickly at the novice observer, the person
will not be able to follow all the steps. It's not their fault. It's just too
much data for a novice to digest in one meal. When they get lost, they give up.
We forget that in our own heads what now looks so utterly clear and simple to
us still looks utterly confusing to a novice. We have spent weeks and months
working out all the geometry in our own brain. The information has essentially
become hardwired in our understanding of all the crucial geometry involved.
Alas, a new observer has not yet had the chance to build such hardwiring into
their own wetwiring.

I'm interested in what you are attempting to reveal because I want to
understand if there might exist a relationship with your work and mine. It
would appear that my application of orbital mechanics geometry reveals very
different things than what your geometry appears to reveal. My research into
orbital mechanics geometry appears to reveal that VELOCITY vectors can be
discerned directly out of Kepler's elliptic construct. All one has to do is add
a little extra geometry, and suddenly it all becomes clear. One apparent
difference between your work and mine is that my constructs appear to be more
simplified. I'm aiming for the same kind of simplicity that Kepler revealed in
his three famous laws. I think I have found that simplicity too. Two of the
three additional laws (Laws 4 & 5) are actually already known to scholars. But
their significance is not understood (or perceived) as additional Kepler laws.
I want to rectify that. The third new law (law 6) is, to the best of my
knowledge, unknown to the public domain. It shows how to use the empty foci to
construct velocity measurements.

Steven Vincent Johnson

orionworks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks