Frank,
I assume you mean MINI (not midi) I used to drive my mother's regular mini as a young man. It went around corners like it was on rails. Some years ago I laid a 240 3ph cable to the front of the house while doing some mods, expecting to get an electric car. We have just got a Hyundai Tucson having calculated you still don't get the extra cost back from an electric vehicle. I have thought the IPCC got the effect of CO2 wrong for many years now.

Maybe you will be able to resurrect your electric bike with 20 E-Cat QuarkXs in the the future ;-)