My math background, particularly use of proper math terminology, is somewhat
elementary at times. Recently, I have taken several refresher courses in
calculus. It's been an interesting experience.

I was not familiar with the term "Laplace–Runge–Lenz vectors". I may have
shorthanded the term, for my own elementary needs to "Velocity Vectors" as
pertaining to planetary orbits. "Velocity Vectors" is easier for me to
remember. ;-) This is a good wikipedia link. I'm pretty sure I will be going
through it with a fine tooth comb. The information here is VERY relevant to
what I'm working on. I've already started comparing notes. This is going to
take a while.

Thanks for the Link Daniel.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson