a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

""[Vo]:1 MW of heat in a 6,500 sq. ft. facility without industrial
> ventilation would be fatal""
>

> Why did you set up that straw man in the first place?

That is not a straw man. Anyone can compute that. As I said, it is like
having 26 times more heating capacity than normal for that square footage,
turned on full blast with no thermostat. Obviously that will make the room
too hot to survive.

There has to be a large fan with a 22" vent (or larger). The I.H. expert
has to examine this fan and vent, because the calorimetry shows no excess.
That's all I am saying.

> As I said, the Rossi affair reminds me of Fleischmann and Pons, where the
> poorly executed efforts at replication were sufficient to get academia and
> the supposed experts to pile on and accuse them of fraud.

This is not a replication. Rossi himself was unable to make the machine
produce excess heat over one year.

   It is not clear to me whether IH's statement is that the 1 MW plant
> didn't work or that that they can't duplicate the results.

It is 100% clear to me they are saying the 1 MW plant did not work. They
told me that. I have a sample of the calorimetry data and I agree.

If you don't believe them, and you don't believe me, that's fair enough.
But don't say "it is not clear to me . . ." You should say "I don't believe
I.H. and Jed when they say the 1 MW plant did not work."