I'm probably misremembering all this. I didn't look back at my old email before mouthing off and it was a long time ago.

The other thing I (think I) recall about the brouhaha is that disagreement over the Correas had a lot to do with it. Replication is all, and they didn't have it.

Anyhow that was then, this is now, and I shouldn't be dredging up the past.