On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Jack Cole <jcol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Steve High wrote: "Why presume that the Court suspects IH as being the
> party who has committed economic crime?"
>
> Yes, that is a painfully presumptive article written as if the
> presumptions are facts.  It is by an anonymous blogger.  It's not worth
> reading unless you enjoy reading propaganda.

I think the article is representative of the mindset of a lot of people who
have been drawn in as LENR observers, however, and in that regard it has
interest.  People who have certain preconceptions, and then make inferences
far beyond the evidence to fit with those preconceptions, oblivious, as
this author was, to the possibility that (1) there may be no connection
between the motion to dismiss and the reassignment (and there probably
isn't, due to the slow pace at which lawsuits proceed); and (2) the
reassignment may have more to do with Rossi than IH.

It is difficult to reason with people in this kind of mindset, but there
are many of them, especially on LENR Forum.

Eric