The situation is simple. Mills has been producing low levels of energy and
claind it was produced by chemical means. LENR also produced low levels of
energy and said it came from nuclear processes. In this situation, a way to
tell what method was correct is not possible.

Now over time, huge amounts of power are being produced that are beyond
chemical means, so the cause must be nuclear. Mills must have been doing
LENR experiments for the last 25 years but with the huge increase in
SunCell power levels only LENR can explain what is happening inside the
SunCell.