No Jones, I was proposing that IF photons for make their way through a
barrier due to a cancelled waveform, then maybe protons as per your typo,
or other particles could also do so if their quantum wave functions
cancelled, and just MAYBE this is related to quantum tunneling.

And even then I'm not sure I was being serious, but then again I'm not
certain that I'm not being either.