Of course, Rossi may have a case.  Also, he may not have a case.  This
would be for the courts to decide.  No matter what, Rossi cannot
unilaterally nullify the license.  He would have to sue in civil courts to
have the license contract dissolved for cause.  Until the court says
otherwise, the license is as valid as it was the day it was signed and
money changed hands.  We do not know whether the court will side with IH or
Rossi.  If, in the mean time, Rossi sold another license for the same
region, there would be no question that he would be getting fitted for a
striped suit immediately.

Basically this means that Rossi cannot sell licenses for anything that
could even potentially fall under the original license agreement with IH in
any of the regions licensed to IH until a court rules the license contract
is dissolved.  This probably puts licensing of his "quarkX" technology in
limbo in all of those regions as well.  Rossi seems happy with the 400+
days to trial, which I cannot understand.  Unless he gets some kind of
motion to have the license dissolved in the mean time, he could go to jail
for selling licenses to regions already licensed to IH, and anyone who
bought such a license from him would stand to lose all of their money.

Of course, it is important for his case for Rossi to keep up appearances of
being in the high ground.  However, this will not keep him out of jail if
he commits fraud.