Jed,
You never replied to my request for a reference confirming what you said that IH offered a customer but Rossi turned it down.

On 7/3/2016 11:16 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net <mailto:jone...@pacbell.net>> wrote:

    Basically,in the center of the “reactor shelter” is a box labeled
    “water reservoir” which has 2 inlets and 2 outlets.

    Inlet 1, top = tap water from municipal line

    Inlet 2, bot = return from steam condensers

    Outlet 1, top = water to first half of E-cats and then to water
    tank 1 . . .

That sounds complicated. I think the people from I.H. would have found that out sooner or later. I do not think Rossi does complicated sleight of hand tricks. He uses crude methods that do not fool anyone who takes a close look. You are only fooled when he releases a vague summary of the test leaving out most details and data, as he has done in the past.

People who looked at the actual setup, and others who reviewed the configuration and sample data (including me), saw many problems that made the 1 MW claim impossible, and probably preclude any excess heat. It was not difficult to find the problems. There is no indication that some clever trick is in use that makes it look as if there is 1 MW. Nothing makes it look like that.