I understand Adrian.  You give AR the benefit of the doubt, but everyone
else gets the doubt.  "AR says" carries more weight in your opinion than
Jed, the people Jed has talked to who have seen the data, Dewey Weaver, and
IH.  Multiple sources say the swapped out flow meter was inappropriate, so
it's not just "Dewey said."

If the patent does not include the necessary details, then it is invalid.
He either lied or it doesn't work as specified (and he still lied).

It is not likely productive for us to continue this discussion, since we're
not likely to agree or have much influence on each other's opinions.