Jed we have been through this twice already. I do not find anything Rossi has said shows that he was cheating. The agreement at the start of the trial was that no one from IH should visit J M Products, nor that anyone from J M Products was allowed to visit the 1 MW plant. Presumably both had proprietary secrets. You keep ignoring this and keep claiming it was Rossi who stopped IH from visiting.

You have no idea what machinery was in the J M Products' plant although you also imply that you know. You still have not given a reference for the supposed customer IH found before J M Products.

Nether you nor I know if the plant was inspected but if it was it would be for safety reasons only and possibly Rossi's safety certificate had a bearing on that.