Jed, it is not polite to lie,

I was not babbling about the impossibility of making errors with a
flowmeter I have told exactly that your statement:

"*"Anyone knowledgeable about flowmeters can tell you a dozen ways to make
the answer 10 times too large."*

*is false and offensive etc. It is not about errors it is about
manipulating results- inflating readings.*

*Please abstain from using dirty rhetorical tricks.. *

*Elementary decency will only help you to become a better propagandist*
*you have seemingly found something that fits you better than LENR *
*supporter. *

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania