Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

1) Rossi can put on a "damn good hoax"

If this is the same series of tests I heard about at that time, then it was
not Rossi's hoax. Someone else provided the instruments and location.
Evidently, Rossi was present during this test but during other tests he was
in Italy.

> 2) He did not get a cent of funding from DARPA

I could be wrong but I do not think he was asking for money from DARPA.

> 2) When he is caught cheating, he leaves in a huff

He often leaves in a huff when he is not caught, or when the experiment
fails drastically as it did with Jim Dunn.

> 3) DARPA, DoD, and NRL are very interested in LENR because the technology
> is valid and has military use

Yup.

> 4) They have not funded Rossi because Rossi has never demonstrated that
> his version of LENR is valid

As I said, I have not heard that he asked them. I do not follow his career
closely. I agree his demonstrations have not been good, but this was one of
the better ones.