Russ,

I have a filter set in Gmail that marks your emails automatically as
"read," so I usually don't see them, but I saw this one by accident. I'm
sure there are other forums out there that will benefit from your special
insights and knowledge, and whose discussions would be of a caliber that
merit your valuable time.

Eric