Thank you for your support.  I am happy at the evolution of our videos.
If I may say so, they are getting better and better!
Ruby

On 7/9/16 7:56 AM, Jones Beene wrote:

This is very impressive and answers a lot of questions which were not being addressed before. Finally most of the objections of skeptics are addressed succinctly in one place by the leading expert. Long overdue.

One minor complaint - with the lack of inclusion of selected details (since the target audience probably needs more information) is that the D+6Li reaction fits the evidence as well or better than D+D but was not even mentioned other than in a chart, and was ignored in the dialog.

*From:*Esa Ruoho

Hi guys!

Any thoughts on this documentary? Ruby from ColdFusionNow used two of my tunes in it, briefly, and it is apparently a nice documentary or something. Here's some information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM82RW7_II4

http://coldfusionnow.org/anomalous-effects-in-deuterated-systems-melvin-miles-the-correlation-of-excess-heat-and-helium/

--
Ruby Carat