Thank you for watching Jed, I hope you enjoyed it.

There exist Pd-D systems that make excess heat but do not use Lithium factually.

I do not know whether Miles agrees or not with that fact.

However, I do know that Miles disagrees that the effect is a surface effect.

Yet I left in Storms discussion of the explanation of ~50% recovered helium as resulting from a surface effect despite Miles disagreement.

I left it in, with Miles agreeing to my choice, because it helps to have others talking about this work so as to validate it. Storms gives *an* explanation, so I left that in.

I would like to have interviewed others on their heat-helium work, or their thoughts on the findings, but it was not possible.

Ruby