Thanks for the information.  But AA, a pump by itself does not regulate the
level of the water.  There must be some form of active level feedback applied
in order for this to occur.  If no level sensing and feedback is used then
either the water totally fills up the device or it gets boiled off when subject
to a constant input flow.

The question can be clarified by finding a direct reference to level sensing in
Rossi's documentation in which case the pumps would need to be controlled by
software that cycles each of them on and off, or possibly adjusts the flow
dynamically.  Can you point to such a document.  A picture of a pump is not
adequate proof unless it is specified to have a limited maximum pressure that
would prevent the boiling point of the water from reaching significantly above
102 C if the ECAT device fills up.

I am sitting on the fence with respect to assuming that the test results are
measured accurately.  Jed and others have presented a fairly convincing
arguement that all is not well.  You and others appear to be 100% convinced
that Rossi is correct.

If Jed and allies are right then science must be able to explain what is
erroneous regarding the calibrated meter measurements.  I am seeking that
explanation to fill in the blanks in the event that they are found correct.  To
me that is the scientific method.

Let us put my latest hypothesis to rest which will enhance the proof that Rossi
is on the proper track.  Is there any evidence of  water level control feedback
that we can locate?  I will look carefully at Engineer48 photos on Ecatworld
per your suggestion.

Dave