What that picture show is that all equipment was dismantled since JM did
not buy the reactor, it only tested it. Also, there are  signs of a leaking
pipe bellow an open pipe above the wall, some turned off fans and a closed
hole in the ceiling. That's all. Nothing you say will convince me or Peter
of otherwise when talking about Exhibit 5. You can save yourself to mimic a
keyboard parrot.

If I were cynical, I'd say IH and Rossi were cahoot in a scheme to defraud
investors, but they broke up like thieves trying to split the money, or are
making a show to morally laundry the money in a settlement. And IH is
moving forward using other serious researches to defraud more investors, in
the same way Rossi did with Focardi.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com