From: MarkI-ZeroPoint [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:46 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Light and matter merge in quantum coupling

Interesting find Fran!

The idea that a very small force applied resonantly producing effects which
‘normally’ require a much stronger force is nothing new, and I’ve certainly
brought up a number of articles over the years on this matter…

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg83767.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg67390.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg73037.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg104970.html

***What may be novel is that, in Fran’s reference, it’s the vacuum fluctuations
which are the minute forces acting in resonance…
Does this represent the link or method to extract energy from the vacuum? Does
it at least represent the physical possibility rather than a theoretical one?

-mark iverson