David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Actually that is not a problem when you use feedback.  The feedback will
> even compensate for natural variation in heat generation quite well.

Why wouldn't this cause significant variation in output from day to day?
Are you saying one reactor always gets hotter when another cools, so
overall they balance?

Especially, why wouldn't this cause the power to fall by half when half the
reactors are turned off? It does not, according to Rossi. The power remains
almost the same. It is actually higher on some days, as Murray pointed out.

Actually, I assume that is because the data is fake. Penon just stuffed
some numbers into the table. But if we take it seriously, that seems to
indicate:

1. There is no control mechanism.

2. There is a peculiar mechanism that allows reactors to double their
output when half the reactors are turned off.

3. It is hot water under pressure, not steam. Then again, even hot water
should be cooler when half the power is off.

Honestly, I do not think this data is real, and it is probably not worth
spending a lot of time analyzing.