a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

The flow meter works at the reported flow.

No, it does not.

>   It should give a good reading if it was calibrated.

No, especially not when the pipe is half full. It was, definitely, half
full. There is physical proof of that.

> There is no real evidence the pipe was half full except for Murray's
> speculations.

Those are observations, not speculations. He did not suppose, imagine or
wonder if there is rust in the pipe and in the flow meter. He and
others *observed
that fact*.

You should not distort the facts by calling an observation "speculation."

> A piping drawing would probably clear up the controversy but you can't
> apparently provide such basic evidence.

I don't need to. The rust is all the proof you need. As I said, if you
don't believe that Murray and the others observed rust, you will not
believe a piping drawing from them either.

I would advise you not to believe what Rossi said about this. He lied.

> So you keep repeating speculations.

Again, calling an observation or measurement "speculation" does not make it
speculation. You don't get to redefine English words.