You know better than the manufacturer who says it does?

On 8/25/2016 4:53 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    The flow meter works at the reported flow.

No, it does not.

      It should give a good reading if it was calibrated.

No, especially not when the pipe is half full. It was, definitely, half full. There is physical proof of that.

    There is no real evidence the pipe was half full except for
    Murray's speculations.

Those are observations, not speculations. He did not suppose, imagine or wonder if there is rust in the pipe and in the flow meter. He and others _observed that fact_.

You should not distort the facts by calling an observation "speculation."

    A piping drawing would probably clear up the controversy but you
    can't apparently provide such basic evidence.

I don't need to. The rust is all the proof you need. As I said, if you don't believe that Murray and the others observed rust, you will not believe a piping drawing from them either.

I would advise you not to believe what Rossi said about this. He lied.

    So you keep repeating speculations.

Again, calling an observation or measurement "speculation" does not make it speculation. You don't get to redefine English words.