Jed: "Whether or not this happened, there's a more general point that should be apparent to anyone who has had a chance to read all of the documents filed so far. Leonardo made zero effort to involve IH in the planning and execution of the alleged GPT, and at no point was there an effort to persuade them of its validity. "

It doesn't look like IH had a single technical person so why do you think they could have contributed anything to the plant design or operation? They ultimately hired Murray, but lacking tech expertise they hired someone with the wrong experience. Likewise, it seems that they were unable to understand if the plant was working and if it wasn't, do something about it.
AA