Jones, Could we possibly identify the aether in terms of relativistic frames? I
don't think anyone would argue with exchanges between time and space creating
unbalanced reactionary motion from the perspective of the stationary observer
viewing a .9 C spacecraft on his radar screen.. obviously the spatial
displacement is  going to be wrong because the ship is traveling the hypotenuse
between the spatial direction of travel and time- instead of .9C the radar will
only display the displacement of the spatial component unaware of the temporal
portion. Changes in direction made now while the spacecraft is a different
frame will appear unbalanced from the stationary perspective because of this
temporal component. IMHO Casimir effect is relativistic in the opposite manner
wrt near C travel. Casimir effect forces longer wavelength /larger VP to rotate
90 degrees from the spatial axis out onto the temporal such that the Lorentzian
shrunken remainder can now fit between the boundaries, time is accelerated
inside this frame relative to the stationary observer while time for the
observer on the near C spacecraft is slowed wrt the stationary observer. I
guess these near C effects would be rarely viewed since any significant change
in direction at luminal speeds would tear apart almost any macro object but I
think they can occur easily in the opposite direction where we the stationary
observers become the equivalent of near C spacecraft relative to the frames and
nano observers inside a Casimir cavity - instead of dx the suppression of
larger VP in cavities creates dt. In the case of LENR I think this is the
bootstrap mechanism where the nature of molecular gas motion based on HUP
provides motion between different frames and discounts the disassociation
threshold beyond unity while also dilating time such that an accelerated
reversible reaction between fractional hydrogen molecules disassociating as
they migrate further from the relativistic frame at which they formed and then
immediately change to the new frame as atoms and immediately reform as
molecules at the new frame level. Of course that was my pet theory for
anomalous heat but my point here wrt reactionless drives is that this
segregation of frames whether in Casimir cavities or possible setup by standing
waves in a microwave cavity [don't forget we also knew ablout anomalous
spontaneous emissions in microwave cavities] also has unbalanced reactions at
its core because of the temporal component-  whether it is photons, electrons
or gas molecules doing the reacting doesn't matter it is IMO the segregation of
the vacuum density at the heart of all these anomalies.
Fran