I think Jed is pretty on-the-nose with his comment. If Peter Gluck from
Romania, is fighting for the right to think differently, then he probably
knows who he is fighting against, and how they have shown themselves to him
- who they are, what do they say, and how do they resist his right to think
differently.

On the other hand, if this is just a psychological trick that Peter Gluck
is playing, to get some more clicks to his blog, i.e. "They're suppressing
meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click here to see how!", then there is no
actual person, persons or group of people who he has to fight against.

The whole concept of "fighting for the right to think differently" is kind
of wonky in my honest opinion. In the privacy of your own home (in this
case, mind), you are free to think whatever you want to. There really is
nobody stopping you, there's no mind-police out there trying to zap you out
of thinking like this or that.

So hence Jed's "You brave soul." commentary comes into full focus as
pointing out that Peter, by wanting to think differently, does not actually
have any enemies out there that he is fighting against.

So it's just another blogger trying to survive by posting posts with
hyperbole in the subjectline.

--
---
http://twitter.com/esaruoho // http://lackluster.bandcamp.com // +358403703659