Edward Lewis, 80 Year Periodicity of Scientific Revolutions:
"Scientific revolutions in physics have happened at about 80 year intervals
since 1506 when Copernicus introduced a heliocentric physics, explaining the
fall of objects as the impetus of objects. Since then, in response to the
experimental anomalies of their times, an individual has more or less
independently of other people introduced new basic physics postulates— new
concepts of the fall of objects, the nature of energy, and the causes of
motion, and of matter and atoms. Thomas Kuhn called these episodes of
theoretical change “Scientific Revolutions"....
 ....."In 1820, Faraday introduced the basic ideas of field theoryincorporating
a point‐atom idea like that of
Boscovich."....http://www.sciencejunk.org/oldsite/80yearrevsesj.pdf

-- now long overdue the rest of the Scientific Revolution from Boscovich.

    On Monday, 12 September 2016, 14:59, ROGER ANDERTON
<r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

 >>>I am fighting for the right to think differently
History as I present: Copernican Revolution led to Existential Crisis; physical
reality based on point-particle theory of Boscovich. Most people were not able
to cope with that and had to retreat from full consequences of Copernican
Revolution. I test to see if humans now able to cope with next step in mental
evolution.
Modern physics based on Boscovich theory; Einstein, Bohr, Heisenberg, Feynman
et al worked from Boscovich theory

    On Monday, 12 September 2016, 14:36, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>