Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is perfectly possible she is even more upset wit Rossi then you, but
> perhaps she could tell it.

She told me! Vociferously. Ask her yourself.

> Was she on the list of people to which Industrial Heat has complained
> early?

Ask her yourself.

> Real Riossi siupporters are focused on EC ats, excess heat, QuarkX,
> explanation, lack of radiation.

I will address all of these issues for you:

There is no excess heat. The e-cats are all fake. QuarkX is nothing more
than a blurry photo of a blue LED. The explanation is simple: it is all
fake. If it were real everyone in the warehouse would be dead from the
heat. There is no radiation because there is no reaction.

> Are you happy with the proofs IH offers for no excess heat?

Yes. The observers are alive and they would be dead if there were 1 MW of
heat. If there were 100 kW of heat they would all be very hot, and everyone
reported the room was cool. You cannot ask for better proof than that.

> Why is IH not publishing the ERV Report, if that could solve anything?

You will have to ask them that.

> Why are IH's e-supporters such clumsy bulllies?

Who are we are bullying? You? Rossi? That is your imagination.