Thanks! What has surprised me (beyond the genuine legal
aspects) was the chlorotic (weakling) character of their arguments as I
have shown in my EGO OUT editorials of:

Sep 06- "A Stake in Dracula's Heart..(Exhibit 5);
Sep 13- Myths of proofs

You cannot go to a Trial with incredible storiesas half full pipes in the
plant (you defended it heroically but I am convinced you do not take it
seriously)
and the other stories - the Judge already knows how was the energy consumed
and who  is Bass so now IH has to came with a better set, probably.
Do not answer please without solid arguments it seems IH and Co has not 6
Aces in their cards just small values.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck