Jed,

The photos up;oaded have nothing to do with the plant, you must know well
the diagram and half full pipes are not good even as joke
The idea of not pressurized is a new ineptness. Kind of kitschy vaudeville.

Are you aware that if Rosi does not explain thee nergy consuume to the
Judge the Trial is lost by him simply?

If for you the consume use dumping of the heat of 1.4 tons of steam per
hour is such an impossibility better stay with IT.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania