Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The is no power requirement defined in the licence agreement. As long as
> the steam temperature is 100C and the COP is greater than 4, then
> requirements are meet.

A COP of 4 would mean the output is 80 kW. The room would be quite warm if
there were this much heat. It was not warm.

Also, the people from I.H. were able to do proper calorimetry, and they
confirmed there was no excess heat.

If the COP were 4, and Rossi had given I.H. the intellectual property the
way he was contractually obligated to do, I.H. would have happily paid
Rossi $89 million, and we would not be having this conversation.