>>You can't just apply SR in the curved spacetime around a gravitating mass and
>>get the right answer.

ah relativity "they" have done the math wrong
see: Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its connection to Newton

|   |    |

|    |
Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its connection to Newton
 Just concentrating on the maths of how Newton is connected to Einstein, and
showing the contradiction in the mat...  |   |

I'm putting together unified field theory website now at:

http://www.unifiedfieldtheory.co.uk/

THISWEBSITE IS DEVOTED TO TALKS GIVEN ON UNIFIED FIELD THEORY AND RELATED
PHYSICSUSUALLY GIVEN AT VIGIER CONFERENCES. HISTORY IS: EINSTEIN AFTER SAYING
"GODDOES NOT PLAY DICE WITH THE UNIVERSE" WAS SIDELINED BY MAINSTREAM
PHYSICSCOMMUNITY, BECAUSE BY THAT REMARK HE WAS DISAGREEING WITH THE DIRECTION
THATPHYSICS WAS TAKING IN QUANTUM MECHANICS. HOWEVER, THERE WERE SCIENTISTS
THATTOOK UP EINSTEIN'S QUEST FOR UNIFIED FIELD THEORY SUCH AS BOHM AND THEN
LATERVIGIER; THE NAME OF THESE CONFERENCES INVESTIGATING UNIFIED FIELD THEORY
(ANDRELATED ISSUES) BEING NAMED AFTER VIGIER, IN HIS HONOUR. I TRACE UNIFIED
FIELDTHEORY AS GOING BACK TO BOSCOVICH. NOW DR C Y LO SAYS HE HAS DONE THE
EXPERIMENTSAND HAS THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. ON THE ISSUE IS EINSTEIN WRONG?
DURINGINVESTIGATIONS ON THIS WE FIND THAT EINSTEIN WAS WRONG ABOUT SOME THINGS
ANDRIGHT ABOUT OTHER THINGS. THE USUAL VIEW PROMOTED IS THAT EINSTEIN WAS
RIGHTABOUT RELATIVITY AND WRONG ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS. HOWEVER, WE FIND IT
THEOTHER WAY ROUND - EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS (I.E. THAT IT
HAD MANY PROBLEMS) AND HAD SEVERAL THINGS WRONG IN RELATIVITY.  SOME OF THESE
IMPORTANT TALKS ARE PRESENTEDHERE, AND THE PAPERS ARE BEING PREPARED FOR THE
PROCEEDINGS OF THE VIGIERCONFERENCE. PRESENTED HERE IS INSIGHT INTO  - THE
DIRECTION THAT PHYSICS SHOULD HAVETAKEN.

    On Thursday, 22 September 2016, 20:40, Stephen A. Lawrence