From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 10:57 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:RE: violation of 2nd Law of Thermo possible... theoretically
speaking.

From: MarkI-ZeroPoint

Things at the dime-box saloon seem to be a bit subdued of late.  thought
this might stir up some ruckus! J  "Researchers posit way to locally
circumvent Second Law of Thermodynamics"

<http://phys.org/news/2016-10-posit-locally-circumvent-law-thermodynamics.ht
ml>
http://phys.org/news/2016-10-posit-locally-circumvent-law-thermodynamics.htm

Mark,

Strange as it may seem, one of the infamous Wiki-leaks hacked email messages
actually talks about zero point energy.

<http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/10/09/wikileaks-podesta-email-leak
-about-ets-also-mentions-zero-point-energy-heres-what-that-is/>
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/10/09/wikileaks-podesta-email-leak-
about-ets-also-mentions-zero-point-energy-heres-what-that-is/

There is a fabulous ZPE video with Hal Puthoff on this page.