On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Brian Ahern <ahern_br...@msn.com> wrote:

> The discussion seems to accept the fraudulent claims and empowers them. If
> this was a legalaction we would refer to the 'alledged energy production'.

That is a weakness of Vortex.  Claims made by characters of various
stripes, including Holmlid, which are contraindicated in multiple ways by a
simple application of logic are nonetheless incorporated into analysis as
though they are factual.  I also see this at LENR Forum, and even more so
in the comment sections at E-Cat world, which I no longer follow closely.
Over a period of years, one learns to filter out much of what is discussed
and to focus on specific details of interest.  I am sure all of this is
disorienting to someone coming upon it fresh.

Some contributors here are in fact more reserved in their judgment about
different claims than they appear and simply have a communication style
that omits all of the careful qualifications one would hope to see.

Eric