From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 9:45 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Holmlid, Mills & muons

More...

One thing that Holmlid, ME356, Eros, and Defkalion all have detected
is a high state of ionization as muons interacted with matter and
ionized it. There must be a huge flux of muons produced to disable
electronic equipment at meters away from the LENR reaction.

If LENR is heavily deployed in a high density urban housing situation,
then a dense field of general muon interference will produce a
impossible to shield zone of electronic and electrical failure.