YES,YES,YES!!!!!   Scientific American should follow on Natures heals, as will
other related publishers within the establishment’s  publishing cult.

Bob Cook

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Russ George
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 8:58 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Possible generation of heat from nuclear fusion
in Earth’s inner core

What a delight to see this new paper. So the Journal Nature has now come around
from its flagrant condemnation and ridicule of all things cold fusion to
publishing about it being the source of heat in the inner Earth (and other
planets of course). I can testify that I engaged in a discussion of this very
mechanism with Martin Fleischmann at the very first meeting on cold fusion
while he and Giuliani Preparata and I shared a bottle of wine to cool our
tempers if not our passion. Here’s a link to my blog post about my late
friends,
http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2015/09/04/guilliano-martin-john-now-richard/
 . The dastardly pundits at Nature deserve a special place in hell for their
avaricious dogmatic approach to discovery of the mysteries of Nature. I am
quite sure Maddox is occupying a well-deserved spit there now. The great
tragedy of science is that most of the community behave like gentlemen but of
course being the real substance of the stew of knowledge they are not what
floats to the top, what floats is the scum and there is no greater repository
of the scum and shysters of Science than the editors and publishers and owners
of the Journal Nature.

Within the microcosm of the ecology of atoms the Earthly core conditions
described in this paper are not at all uncommon. That is why cold fusion is and
always has and will be a principal part of behavior of hydrogen in nature.