Jack Cole <jcol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The input power being mis-measured is one possibility that has not been
> discussed in sufficient detail to know if they have ruled this out.

This is not a detailed report. I expect they have ruled it out, by methods
not described here.

>   Since Godes is an EE, it might be presumed (falsely), that the
> electrical power measurement is bullet-proof.

This report describes work done at SRI, mainly by Francis Tanzella, I
think. He knows what he is doing. I am not saying he couldn't have made a
mistake, but he is knowledgeable and careful, so I would not worry too much
that he measured input power incorrectly.