There is ALWAYS room for error is tiny signals, a few watts IS nothing more
than a tiny signal!  SRI is simply milking consulting fees as they have always
done, that is exclusively what they do!

From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:10 AM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Brillouin Energy press release

Jack Cole <jcol...@gmail.com <mailto:jcol...@gmail.com> > wrote:

The input power being mis-measured is one possibility that has not been
discussed in sufficient detail to know if they have ruled this out.

This is not a detailed report. I expect they have ruled it out, by methods not
described here.

  Since Godes is an EE, it might be presumed (falsely), that the electrical
power measurement is bullet-proof.

This report describes work done at SRI, mainly by Francis Tanzella, I think. He
knows what he is doing. I am not saying he couldn't have made a mistake, but he
is knowledgeable and careful, so I would not worry too much that he measured
input power incorrectly.