It sounds like magnetic refrigeration is occurring. When the square wave
begins, a large increase in the surface current on the magnetic bullet will
be produced. This surface current produces an increase in the strength of
the magnetic field lines on the surface of the magnetic bullet as magnetic
dipoles form around the magnetic field lines of the ferrite magnet.  This
produces a rapidly rising heat pulse. The magnetic dipoles become entangled
with these new heat photons and this creation of polaritons produces a
strong greatly amplified magnetic field along the existing magnetic field
lines of the magnetic bullet.

This very strong magnetic field produces nucleon decay that results in
mostly mesons but with very little heat production, The mesons will
eventually decay into muons then electrons but most of the muons will
escape the black box.

The collapse of the magnetic dipoles will occur after the current has
stopped increasing  and eventually falls at the end of the square wave.
This will produce a magnetic cooling effect as the magnetic dipole
coherence collapses since heat energy has been converted to magnetic
energy.

There must be a huge amount of muons produced per second to generate 60
watts of electrons. Most of the muons will escape the black box. If this
speculation is true, then the lead in the lead battery nearby should
generate a large amount of muon based fission.