An excellent paper kind of old friend- I remember when it was first
discussed on the blog of my friend Daniele Passerini years before the trial
and then once again in the Flowmeter scandal days when you, Jed.  have
claimed that a good flowmeter expert can convince the instrument to show
one order of magnitude more flow than the real one. (now this is 4X)
The results of the paper are perfectly plausible and the solution- scending
pipe is simple and fine.
The main differences to the Doral plant case:
a) the paper describes an open flow not a circuit, the Plant has that
ascending pipe
b) the tests with errors are made when the flow is just starting, a
professional test would let the flow for a few minutes when the parameters
are established and constant- and only then to compare reading and
effective flow.
You do not measure the speed of flight during landing- start is anomalous
in a way.
However the Gioanola instructions are fine and have to be respected
strictly being the same as those for the flowmeter used in the Plant.

Now there are two cases possible in principle:
 A. Normal professional setup:
RESERVOIR- PUMP-FLOWMETER-E-CATS: no systematic, significant errors possible

B. Setup according to Jed
FLOWMETER- RESERVOIR-PUMP- E-CATS- serious problems; doubtful if flowmeter
works- erratic, inconstant, jumping readings due to air inclusions however
not constant multiplier effect, incontrollable system.
Errors- yes, scamming is much more difficult.
BTW the same true for Luca Gamberale's calumny paper.
Where in the LENR land are you now, caro Luca?

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania